Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Stars For Creative Tuesdays

Barely getting this in! My life is still crazed with diffcult things going on and also running around like mad (some of that is good and arts and education related so yay), but I am going to get to reading everybody's "stars" posts ASAP. Again I am posting from my Droid.  Michael and Alex and everyone who has expressed concern, thank you, I really appreciate it. I will try to email or private message you as soon as I am able.

I did this little sketch in my new sketchbook (which I like very much), with a zebra pen and Kurarake markers.  All amazing Japanese pens which I highly recommend. This Koala has seen a lot of Disney films, because he is wishing upon a friendly star.

To submit to "Creative Tuesdays" this week and the theme of "Stars," there are still a few hours left! Click and submit at the link below:

http://creativetuesdays.blogspot.co.uk/2016/05/i-need-rainy-day-in-endless-summer.html?m=1


Thanks again you guys for being an online community of great artist friends, and bright shining stars even when night is dark,whether in the literal or metaphorical sense.

 Corny I know, but I mean it (-:

5 comments:

lissa said...

dreaming upon a friendly star - I like that, sweet drawing

have a lovely day

Christine said...

aww so cute Donna!

Michael said...

That's not corny at all and as someone who really needed the support of an online community during very hard times, I totally get it. Just knowing there are people out there who truly care, even from afar really makes a difference in not feeling so alone, etc.

Anyway, your art-- always love seeing your adorable kualas and you know what else? It's the ONLY time I see Kualas, actually, come to think of it! Keep it going and keep wishing upon those stars, tossing your hopes, dreams, fears and aspirations upwards!

I love this little illustration with the the bright blue night sky. Well done! And yes, please feel free to em either/both of us any time you like. It wuld be an honour.

Wanda said...

Your always make me feel like I want to hug your little kualas and take then home with me. You have a wonderful imagination and illustrate it so well. I like the star smiling down on his little friend.

Claudia W | ImagesByCW said...

Awww - having lived in Australia, I totally love your koala.