Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Little Critters For "Creative Tuesdays!"

Hey All!

Been away at San Diego Comic Con, son forgive this quick and short and phone post from me.

My little critter is a monotreme! An Australian animal, like a platypus, but not. More hedgehog and anteater looking if anything. Anyway, my dude is doing Yoga. And hasn't gone in a while, so, it's hard :-p

Please check out everybody's work online! I will comment when I get on the computer.

To sign up before midnight tonight Pacific time, please go to Mister Toast's Blog at:

http://creativetuesdays.blogspot.co.uk/2015/07/where-will-this-new-theme-take-you-due.html?m=1

Hope you're all well!

6 comments:

Michael said...

Haha, I love how you keep coming up with the most extraordinary creatures and make them work so well for the various themes. You are definitely on an Aussies kick too presently! (Speaking of that, wouldn't a Sydney Comic Con be so fun? Hope you've enjoyed SDCC. Talk about creative!)

This is too darling. So, is her yoga position called "Mockingjay," by any chance? :) Love it. Thank you, Donna, for getting this in... just in time. I know you;ve been on the road a fair bit -- it's much appreciated.

Wanda said...

This is so adorable. You are very clever in deed. I've met a new critter now. Thanks.

Tinna Sjoeberg said...

This is too cute :) Love it! :)

Have a beautiful day!
Tinna ✐

linda (dots n doodles) said...

Such a cute little critter. Looks like he is feeling the pain as well, just love his expression. Love that he is doing yoga.

lissa said...

it kind of reminds me of a duck, the front part anyway, cute drawing.

hope you have a lovely day.

Terri Heal said...

A great use of imagination! Next will be Antelope Aerobics ;-)