Monday, April 7, 2014

Illustration Friday: Survival

So... been really busy and bad about blogging, but, busy is good!  I really miss blogging and have to manage my time better.  Boo.

Anyway, I will update later with more details on art things, but for now, here's my entry for the I.F. theme of "Survival:"


To survive, one must eat.  To survive happily (at least if you are me), chocolate is involved.  And for raccoons (who I've had some dealings with, as I may have alluded to), a key component of their survival is not just eating, but, gorging.

At least the ones in the suburbs like sugar, so, you could easily see a raccoon surviving on a diet like the one in the "Rac-cookie'' illustration above.  He's from a pattern I created.  But for this theme, I decided to isolate him as a single illo.

Running to work now, so I shall leave off with some links:

Here's my updated site, with a few patterns (including the pattern version of the dude above!):

And here's the link to submit to Illustration Friday:

Thanks for reading!

No comments: