Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Post NYCC Sleepless Minicomic Blog Update


NYCC was awesome!  I tabled in Artist's Alley, and even came into town early, as I flew in on Octoer 4th to exhibit at the Locust Moon Convention.  It was an Indie Con, in Philly, and it/the city was a great experience.  From there I headed to the NYC 'burbs to be with my family, and then commute back and forth when exhibiting at New York Comic Con's Artist Alley this past weekend.  I came back to California early today.

However, I am now unable to sleep.  Oh you, Jetlag.  Oh you.

But in better news, in the NYCC spirit, I am posting a teaser post to my main minicomic.  Meet Sam and Bob, in their pre-Angel and Devil form.  Yes, I said Angel and Devil.  And yes, they are clams.

Stay tuned for more info on their web, and in print/zine-y (see what I just did there?) Activities.

No comments: