Monday, December 10, 2012

Creative Tuesdays: Mittens

Hello, C.T.-ers  --!!  So I'm back to posting work.  Boo that I missed the "Starry Nights" challenge, but since this new one is "Mittens," I am very excited!


"Mittens the Kitten" was a silly nickname my Mom gave me as a kid, and mittens are quite nice and warm.  I've been trying to make lots of new holiday cards, and this one features snuggling kids who are wearing mittens, and also have mittens (as well as hearts, holly-- which I learned the correct definition of from Creative Tuesdays, actually!--swirls, and happy moons), and have little pet kittens.

So, thank you Mister Toast for this fun challenge, and I encourage everyone to submit to it!

By Tuesday December eleventh, you can submit to this challenge here:

To see this and other holiday cards I've made, please go here:
http://drawdvl.com/winter-holiday-cards.html

Thanks for reading, and happy Creativity Wishes to All!





6 comments:

Wanda said...

What a cute nickname. Your artwork and your stories are always a delight to see and read.

Fred Rutherford said...

very cute piece. I love nicknames. That's a really fun one you got. I call my one niece Goblin and the new one Pikachu.

Christine said...

you've captured that cozy warm feeling here! Nice work!

MMm.. said...

Wonderful to have you back here, Donna. We misssed you. I know I did. Always enjoy seeing your darling interpretations of couplings, etc. This one is no different. GREAt job. I love it It woudl make a good card indeed.

Missy said...

So nice and cozy! Really like the border around the picture!

linda (dots n doodles) said...

Such a lovely nickname and a warm and fuzzy picture to go with it.