Thursday, August 9, 2012

Inspiration Avenue: Zentangles? ZENFUZZLES --!!



I had never before heard of Zentangles, but as I am into hidden imagery and swirlies, this made me very happy!  Thank you, Inspiration Avenue, for introducing me to something new, fun, and inspiring for future work :-D

I made a sketch for this challenge, based on my plushie toy who gets featured on this blog every so often.  Fuzzles the Koala.  Appropriately, this is a "Zentangles" challenge, and I have named the above drawing "ZENFUZZLES."

And now, for some links!

To submit to the "Zentangles" challenge on I.A., please go to:
http://inspiration-avenue-team.blogspot.com/2012/08/weekly-art-challenge-zentangles.html

To learn more about "Zentangles," please go to:
http://zentangle.blogspot.com/

 And I think I post this every time, but here is a silly post I made of me and Fuzzles (to see the marsupial, the myth, the legend... not really, but I think it's fun to be young at heart and silly sometimes):
http://craftydvl.blogspot.com/2012/01/youve-got-friend-in-me.html

Thanks for reading  --!!

4 comments:

Jennifer McLean said...

this is really adorable, I can't believe you haven't ever done a zentangle. Thanks for participating in my IA zentangle challenge this week!
Best,
Jenn of www.justaddwatersilly.com

Craftymoose Crafts said...

I love the flowers in your Koala zentangle! Cute!

Magpie said...

This is one sweet Koala bear! His patterns and expression are wonderful!

Gloria said...

Love his little headdress area.