Thursday, July 26, 2012

"Beatles Song" for Creative Tuesdays... Guess Which!

I created a card, and played around with it a little bit, for the "Beatles Song" C.T. Challenge... any guesses which route I took?


"Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds!"  As evidenced by kids playing in the clouds (I've not yet decided which girl should be Lucy, but perhaps the one on the right), and with the border surrounding them of said gem.

Hope everyone is well!  To submit to C.T., please go to the link below:

Thanks for reading  --!!

9 comments:

Christine said...

I like the way you did this one, I was also thinking of this song, but wasn't sure how to approach it.

MMm.. said...

Yes, I got this one right away. I like that Lucy has a friend and it isn't clear who is who. I like the magical play-land feel of it too w/ their clown like costumes. A very interesting card, and interpretation, donna.

Speaking of that, I can tell people are important to you as you rarely have a person by themselves but accompanied with a friend. I think you prefer sharing experiences than all by oneself. Well done! Lovely. TY.

Wanda said...

I was reading what MMm said, and so agree. You are a people person and it shows in all your work. Lots of "smiles" in your art too.

This was a great interpretation and love all those diamonds.

Janice said...

I'm so glad someone chose this great song. I wanted to do it but came up blank. Nicely done.

Fred Rutherford said...

Fun piece. Kind of a psychedelic vibe going on here, perfect for this song. Nicely done

Christie DescribeHappy said...

Hahaha, no matter which on is Lucy, it's really playful and fun!! And that border is wonderful!

LadyCat said...

This is so colorful and fun. When I first glanced at it, I thought Lucy was the one on the right.

linda (dots n doodles) said...

Fabulous colours and interpretation. Nice touch with all the diamonds as well.

Alicia C said...

cool! you know at first I thought it was the Happy Birthday song from the While Album, till I noticed the diamonds! nice to see actual diamonds - very cool!