Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Wednesday's Child: For Inspiration Avenue


Via looking up my birthday, I am "Wednesday's Child..." which with certain aspects of my persona explains a bit.  Ha.  And this was also updated at 1:42 in the morning, to make things even more accurate.

In any case, in keeping with her being full of woe, I shopped together of a spot illustration of a Mom and Girl, where Girl is upset her Teddy got ripped, onto a calendar of the year I came to be.  But, shhhh!  Her Mom will sew him right back up, for her daughter feeling cats, and her woe will be gone <3

To submit to I.A. this week, please go to:

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You always tell such an interesting story to compliment your art. As always, I enjoyed reading about your inner Wednesday's child, whose teddy bear will soon be fixed by the mother. So very, very adorable.

gma said...

I'd be full of woe too if my teddy got hurt. Cute drawing Donna.

IMGIRL said...

The woeful eye's of a child and a mother's heart to fix it. Thank you Wednesday's girl for sharing this beautiful illustration and for participating in this week's challenge!

Love it!

XO
Kim

Lou Anne said...

I could see the feelings in the people's expressions so clearly. Your story accompanies your drawing very well.

Claire said...

a really sweet image - the poor baby :) a great entry!!