Monday, April 9, 2012

Foliage: Inspiration Avenue

Mother's Day isn't so far away (whee, unintentional rhymes), so here's my submission for Inspiration Avenue's "Foliage" Challenge!

The Mommy has put together her outfit with flowery and green foliage, the boy picked out a sweater that matches, and they are framed by flowers and leaves. It was fun doing a challenge and thinking of foliage that wasn't necessarily for Fall, which is the season that I usually associate that word with :-)

To see more cards like this, please go to:
http://drawdvl.com/miscellaneous-cards.html


To submit to this week's I.A. for "Foliage," please go to the Mister Linky in this post:
http://inspiration-avenue-team.blogspot.com/2012/04/weekly-art-challenge-foliage.html

I usually write long posts, but I'll "leaf" you all be and end my sentence here ;-)

5 comments:

WrightStuff said...

'The boy picked out a sweater that matched'.... I'm impressed! If I allow my son to dress himself we usually get some serious clashing!!

This is a lovely picture though - full of warmth, fun and love :)

Jennifer McLean said...

thanks so much for doing my foliage challenge, this is a sweet submission. This would make an excellent Mother's day card!
Best,
Jenn

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Totally sweet card!

Lou Anne said...

This is a terrific picture. It would be great for a Mother's Day card!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I fell in love with this piece because the skirt on the mother looks like a flower. I have to agree that this would make a lovely and non-traditional Mother's Day card.