Monday, March 26, 2012

Inspiration Avenue: Stormy Weather

It just stormed yesterday here in Los Angeles! Exciting challenge for I.A., as my present weather goes along with its theme (-: Rain is beautiful, and storms even clean and purify so much; I am submitting a card that shows a pure and happy family friendship.



The caption on the card is in Spanish, and it's an old Aztec poem that translates to, "Friendship is the Rain of Precious Flowers." Thus, my card shows the childhood friendship between a Mom and Son.

To submit to Inspiration Avenue this week, please go to:

Thanks for reading!

5 comments:

Lisa Richards said...

This is great! Love the colors and the way the mother and son are enjoying the stormy weather.

WrightStuff said...

Aw I love this. Me and my son are best mates too.

see you there! said...

Both the image and the quote are great.

Darla

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

After your kind comment from last IA, you would think I would have been here sooner. But I got caught up in a deadline I couldn't get out of, so I am here now to appreciate your Stormy Weather entry. Since I don't speak Spanish, I will just have to take your word for the caption, but I sure like your wonderful mother and son seeking shelter together.

Claire said...

this is just lovely! and a great quote :)