Friday, March 2, 2012

Illustration Friday: "Intention"

While generally the phrase "intention" makes me think of parental interrogations of suitors (more on that later), It is my "intention" to keep making patterns, mostly of images and characters pulled from illustrations I've already made. Perhaps to go into a book? Still figuring it out.

So, as "intended," here is a heart/paw-print pattern of my most recent illo, "Marsupispoons."




















Incidentally, my normal interpretation of the term "intentions" I blame somewhat on having caught a few scenes of "Jersey Girl" when it was on TV, a couple of months ago. It's not a great movie, but some of the Dad/Little Daughter stuff is pretty cute.

The, "What are your intentions with my daughter?" scene, followed by the "What are your intentions with my father?" scene are both pretty amusing.



And, back to more relevant, illustration-y things.

For the original Marsupispoons (and to learn about "Inspiration Avenue!), please go to:

To submit to I.F., please go to:

¡Feliz Viernes a Todos!

1 comment:

Kat W said...

These heart paw print of your cute Marsupispoons painting are gorgeous. Both in full size original in the post below & here in this form they are so lovely. But I think the heart-paw print is just the cutest.

Kat :-)