Friday, November 11, 2011

Inspiration Avenue: Needlecraft

"The story of the Craftswoman and the Seamstress" is the I.A. theme this week.



This theme is dear to my heart, because my Mom made beautiful needlepoint works for a long time-- and because I love puns (and when kittens play with yarn), I submitted a card that says,

"You Are 'Sew' Sweet!"

To participate in the challenge, or see people's wonderful works, please go to:

http://inspiration-avenue-team.blogspot.com/2011/11/story-of-craftswoman-and-seamstress.html

Thank you for reading ^___^

8 comments:

Hettienne said...

This is lovely - an entire world is captured in that card! thank you for participating

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Your darling little girl and her kitty are simply adorable. And cats DO love yarn (speaking from experience here)! Love the pun, too.

Tracey Fletcher KIng said...

This is a really sweet and creative way to approach the topic... I am sew - a - phobic so sewing would never have been an option for me... paint all the way... this is great xx

Craftymoose Crafts said...

A very adorable card! Hope you are better soon.

artangel said...

This is charming - I especially like her expression and the little cat!

priti.lisa said...

Sweet card. And a sweet memory. ♥

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

SEW sweet indeed- great entry for this week's challenge!

Shayla said...

This is beautiful! I love your style!