Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Autumn and Fall for Creative Tuesdays

This week's C.T. is about Fall and Autumn. What's more fun about Autumn then orange, old, pumpkin patches. and Halloween??


The card I'm submitting is focused on my favorite Holiday ;-) The caption reads, "Have a 'Beary' Happy Halloween!" Because I truly am that silly.

I'm rushing off this morning, so I won't say as much as usual-- but I love this challenge! Thank you, Mister Toast (-:

Autumn is one of the most beautiful seasons there is! I miss the lack of leaves changing color on the West Coast (Although I recently visited home in New York, and got to see the full splendor of the leaf changes back there which was cool), although Autumn is beautiful no matter where you are.

And with that note, on with some links:

To submit to Creative Tuesdays for "Autumn," please click the most the below link at:
http://creativetuesdays.blogspot.com/2011/10/autumn-45.html

To see more Halloween, Birthday, and other cards of mine, please click here:
http://drawdvl.com/birthday-and-other-cards.html

Hope you are all having a "boo-tiful" (woo, more Halloween puns!) day (-:

P.S. Anyone else dressing up this year? I dress up every year, and this time I am planning on being "The Black Swan." I'm rather dorkily excited.

16 comments:

Betsy said...

The Black Swan? Oooh...you'll look great!

Love the little guy in his costume. Too cute!

Jehanne's doodles said...

What a super cute card!
You are going to look fantastic as the black swan!

Missy said...

This is so cute, love all the little teddy bear faces!

Christine said...

this is a cute take on Fall!

Wanda said...

Sure wish you would post a picture of the "Black Swan"!

Love your card.....Beary nice!!!

art2cee2 said...

Adorable card! :-)

MMm.. said...

I always love your interpretations, Donna. Another great idea. I like that although you did Halloween it is clearly still Autumn in theme too. Great interpretation. Cute too.

Joni Nickrent said...

What an adorable card...love the design! POP ART MINIS

Kristin Dudish said...

I can "bearly" stand how adorable this is! Hee hee! I love your play on words too :)

xo
Kristin

linda said...

Wonderfully colourful card. Love it.

Dina Thanki said...

Black swan is a brilliant idea! Hope you have fun! Your illustration is fab too, everything about autumn in one!

EVA said...

Charming and very cute card! Have fun on Hallowe'en!

Daniella said...

I love it!! I am as silly as you, "Beary" Lol!!
Boo-tful!! Cracking up!!
xxDaniella

Lord Thomas of Wellington said...

Great take on the theme.. nice brilliant colors. :)

Heather said...

Cute! Great costume, too....

craftydvl said...

Hi everyone, thank you for your kind words :-D I do now also have an entry up with Halloween pictures, so anyone curious to see swan-nish things can now see! Much love to all <3