Friday, September 23, 2011

Creative Tuesdays: Morning!

Posting on a Friday for next Tuesday-- but dates can always be flexible, no? If you're tired enough, dates will start to blend together. Maybe that confusion will unblend with coffee... you know, I was trying to make a coffee and blended drink pun, but I am too sleepy. I'll stop my silly rambles and continue onto the previously scheduled point.

I thought it would be appropriate, given how my other post today (for I.F.) is grayer/much darker in color and thematic tone, to brighten things up for the weekend with this post for the upcoming Creative Tuesdays Challenge!


As the theme is "morning," I thought a card depicting a proposal (or at least a sweet moment) at sunrise would fit the bill. I'd say it leans more towards the proposal-y side of things, though, as the caption to this card is:
"I Think It Would Really Be Quite Hand, If I Could Only Have Your Hand!"

And, onwards: links are below!

To see more romantic cards I've made, please go to:


To submit to Mister Toast's Creative Tuesdays for the theme of "Morning" for this challenge, please go to the most recent link on Tuesday, September Twenty-Seventh, at:

Thanks for reading, and Good Morning, Everyone!

11 comments:

Betsy said...

A proposal at sunrise? Oh, I do hope she is a morning person! lol. Really cute, Donna!

Heather said...

So clever - a proposal in the morning....maybe the ring was burried in the coffee grounds! adorable piece! have a great tueday

Christine said...

Awww! So sweet and romantic first thing in the morning!

Mmm said...

Donna, very sweet and well done1 I like the direction you took wit this. you can post your Ct anytime before the end date btw so no worries there. thanks for linking back to it correctly though. Helps1 :) GREAT job. Like the sentiment too.

Mmm said...

Donna, very sweet and well done1 I like the direction you took wit this. you can post your Ct anytime before the end date btw so no worries there. thanks for linking back to it correctly though. Helps1 :) GREAT job. Like the sentiment too.

Mmm said...

lol. love Heather's comment up above.

Wanda said...

Very clever in deed. A proposal at sunrise and he's on his knee.

Perhaps Sunrise will always be special to this couple...Hope she said YES!

dthaase said...

well done

Joni Nickrent said...

Very cute...a perfect time for a proposal! POP ART MINIS

(Queenmothermamaw) Peggy said...

A proposal is good anything. The is so bright and colorful.
QMM

Janet Dibbydabby.com illustrator said...

Hope she says yes!