Monday, August 8, 2011

"Sun-Kissed," Inspiration Avenue

What a fun theme for I.A. this week, "Sun-Kissed!"


It's hard to feel that way when the heat gets too much, but sunlight and Vitamin-D are still beautiful and necessary things, so it's a nice challenge to try and show appreciation for that (-:

I've submitted a card of a Mom and Daughter who are rather Sun-like, and so close to the sun they could kiss it themselves.

To see more of these kinds of cards, please go to this portion of my website:
http://drawdvl.com/miscellaneous-cards.html
To submit to I.A. and "Sun-Kissed" this week, and also to see other challenges, please go to:


Hope you all have sun-kissed and not sweltering Mondays, slash Weeks! (-:

6 comments:

Irish3 said...

Sweet! They look like a queen and little princes who definitely do appreciate the sun. Beautiful colors!

Terrie said...

What a bright, fun card - I like what appears to be the torn edge corners for a little different edge treatment.

Amanda said...

Your art is so fun and creative. I love the colors and the fun of your characters. Very nice.

Craftymoose Crafts said...

Love your bright and color interpretation of the challenge!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

They really are baking in the sun. I know it's been a bad year for heat and your card shows just how close we are to the sun. Love your IA interpretation.

Stephanie Mealor Corder said...

I LOVE your sun, so much FUN!