Saturday, June 11, 2011

Cloudy with a chance of talkative (or flying) bunnies

I haven't done a new work post in a while, but as I am creating a new piece for an upcoming forest-creatures themed show, I am sharing the progress thus far here. My mind went all over the place with this one, from pin-up art, to faeries, to bunnies and birds, to steampunk-y retro flying machines.

So, there is only a bit of color in it so far (and I'm still debating what colors to use when coloring it), but here is my thus far untitled and inked piece. Hope any readers enjoy it.


Faerie on a forest phone.


Zooming out, to see her outfit and her bunny friends. One of whom is also on a forest phone.


A bird Pilot of the steampunk-y flying machine.


A bird Co-Pilot of the steampunk-y flying machine.


Zooming out, to show the creatures and their flying machine.


Zooming out a bit more, to show the creatures, the flying machine, and the gossiping bunny.


Zooming out to show the entire scene.

'Tis all for now!

No comments: