Tuesday, June 14, 2011

"So Romantic" for Inspiration Avenue

I figured I would submit something Victorian-y for I.A. this week, as the theme is "So Romantic."



The above greeting card is captioned, "I'm Your Biggest Fan!"

I make romantic greeting cards rather often, but with the style of outfits these characters are wearing, the prominence of red, and the body language/scene between these characters, I felt that this card would be an appropriate one for the challenge.

To see more romantic cards of mine, please go to:

To submit to Inspiration Avenue this week, please go to:

<3

5 comments:

WrightStuff said...

Definitely romance 'on the cards' there! Love your style.

Kat W said...

Beautifully romantic. The red adds to the feel of love and passion. Great illustration.

Kat X

Kottage Kreations Jewelry Designs on Etsy said...

Such a romantic couple! Love the tittle and over all feel of this card. Beautiful work!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

You really ARE a romantic, and many of your other cards show it, too. Great for the IA challenge.

artangel said...

Love the strong colours in this one, and all the fans - very romantic and very "Victorian-y"! x