Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Over the Rainbow! Inspiration Avenue

Here is a card that I did that fits the I.A. theme this week.




"Over the Rainbows" are the theme, and these kids and bunnies are playing in a rainbow-y field. They're technically underneath it, but perhaps they feel like they're over the rainbow in the having fun sense ;-)


I'm in a rush so I can't go on, but hope everyone enjoys!


To submit to "Inspiration Avenue" or view submissions, please go here:




To see other such cards I have done along these lines, please click on:




Hope everyone is enjoying Spring! (Or Summer, if you are somewhere where it feels like it came early and is very very hot!)

5 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is one adorable card. The girls and bunnies are adorable, and the entire card fits the theme perfectly. I think these gals ARE over the rainbow with joy and happiness.

WrightStuff said...

Fun - makes me want to go and play with bunnies in the garden... but I don't have any so I'll have to rope in my kitties instead!

Kat W said...

The characters are so full of life and appear to be having such fun that this card just makes me want to smile! Fab!

Kat X

Judy Goddard said...

Fanciful and sweet!

Magpie said...

This is so full of fun! Very cute!