Tuesday, April 12, 2011

"Rooftops" For Creative Tuesdays

For this week's "Creative Tuesdays," I am submitting this card with the caption: "I'm On Top Of The World When I'm With You!"



As required, there are two-- more, actually! Rooftops in this picture. It is nice to stand atop a high place and look at a skyline. Makes me think of the amazing views from the London eye :-) It's very cool, whethr over a cityscape or a countryscape, to climb upon some kind of building or hill and then see the widespread beauty and how very tiny things look when you get that far up.


Anyhow, back to "Creative Tuesdays!" This was a very fun theme.


To submit or view other submissions, please go to: http://goodteatoo.blogspot.com/2011/04/creative-tuesday-33-rooftops.html


To look at Mister Toast's overall blog, please go to: http://goodteatoo.blogspot.com/


Wishes for a nice Tuesday, readers! Hope you all feel on top of the world, just like this card (-:

11 comments:

Wanda said...

"I'm on top of the world, looking down at creation..." Wasn't that a song by the Carpenters??? Before your time...I'm sure but you captures the look and the song with your couple and the skyline.

Nice work.

Heather said...

oh, I am in love...this is so sweet. I adore the clouds as hearts, too! what a sweet card!
have a great tuesday! xo

claire said...

Great idea, especially for a card.

Catherine... said...

Love this... great job...

(Queenmothermamaw) Peggy said...

Perfect down to the hearts coming out of the chimneys. Such sweet looks on their faces.
QMM

Christine said...

this is very romantic and I love how you describe that rooftop feeling. So true.

Dara Marlynne said...

Awww!! I love this scene! Great job on your rooftops, and I love the way you use pink!

Betsy said...

Very nice skyline..and I love the smoke hearts! :)

art2cee2 said...

Awww this is so cute! :-)

Julia Christie said...

Really sweet and I love the pink accent! What a cute couple! Lovely drawing!

Smiles

Mmm said...

Lovely interpretation, donna. GREAT job. Love waht you write hre too about eh illustration. nice colouring with paints too. TY for doing this adn adding it to our collection.