Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Creative Tuesdays: Short and Tall!

This mother's day card below I think fits the description of "Short and Tall" for this week's challenge.

For now, the girl is short, and her Mom's tall! That will change, but for now, that is their height dynamic.




Below you can submit to Mister Toast's blog at the most recent link:

http://goodteatoo.blogspot.com/2011/04/creative-tuesday-34-short-tall.html

Here are other cards of mine in the fantasy realm:

http://drawdvl.com/miscellaneous-cards.html


Happy Creating! And Happy Martes :-D (Spanish for Tuesday)

10 comments:

Betsy said...

"but this will change"...yes, it will! :) Cute drawing for mother's day!

dthaase said...

love the coloring - well done

Mmm said...

Yes, would make a good mothers day drawing indeed. A different piece for you, Donna. nicely done. Ty for contributing, as usual.

Wanda said...

Cute card...all three of my daughters are taller than me!!!!

art2cee2 said...

Very cute card! :-)

Kristin Dudish said...

Great colors and such a fun composition :)

I love all of the hearts!

xo
Kristin

Heather said...

It's funny I always think that my kids will grow up to be taller than me, and I will have to stand on a chair to discipline them! LOL! You are so right on with your interpretation of short and tall! excellent. I also love the bright colors, here ! you have made a fun card, perfect for mother's day! xo

Dara Marlynne said...

Yep, I'm taller than my mom. I took after my dad's side for height. Love the colors in this!! Cute!

Catherine... said...

Very cute... yes, both my girlies are much taller than me...

Christine said...

good interpretation, nice work too.