Monday, April 18, 2011

Angel for Inspiration Avenue


This week's theme for I.A. is "Angels."

Above here is a picture of a little girl and her angelic (cupid-esque?) friend hanging out with her as she eats. I made it as a valentine, but felt it would work for this submission along the lines of angels, cherubs, etcetera.

To submit to Inpiration Avenue or view other submissions for this week, please go to:
http://inspiration-avenue-team.blogspot.com/2011/04/art-challenge-angels.html

To view more greeting cards of the romantic variety on my site, please go to:
http://drawdvl.com/romantic-cards.html

Hope everyone is well and liking this angelic challenge :-D

9 comments:

Evil Edna said...

really bright funky colours and cool arrangement.EE

grampa2394 said...

this is so cute! Karen

Tammy said...

Sweet. The colors are great. So bold. It's funny how children see things sometimes that we don't. I love that. Thanks for giving a shout out for the challenges.

Judy Goddard said...

Your works are always so engaging! They almost always make me smile. (except for the ones you create that are not supposed to make me smile.) They just make me think.

Thanx!

Amanda said...

Very cute piece. I like how you have the angel with the little girl, very sweet thoughts. Their faces are fun.. Very nice piece.

Magpie said...

I love the little angel helping the girl to eat her veggies! So cute!

artangel said...

Very sweet! I could see it in a children's book - it feels like there should be a story to go with it :)

craftydvl said...

You are all so nice and kind :-D I.A. is a great forum and it is aptly named-- being connected to great people and artists is very inspirational. Thank you all!

Kat W said...

I love the facial expressions on and the look passing between the girl and cherub. There's a whole story in that wonderfully drawn piece of detail. I also like the vibrant warm colours you've used. Great for the angel theme.

Kat X