Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Inspiration Avenue: Black, white, and pink!

This challenge reminds me of "Black Swan," in that this same color scheme featured prominently in the film-- it was a bit more of black, gray, and pink, actually. In any case, I trust that the I.A. submissions will be equally beautiful to the film, but more uplifting :-) !!

My submission is below, and it is a Greeting Card with the caption, "A Great Day is In Your Cards!"



As usual, I can't resist puns.

To submit, or to check out this week's thematic submissions, please go to:

Happy Inspiring!

6 comments:

Dolly Daydreams said...

Love your card . and I love puns even more. Marie

WrightStuff said...

A great piece. I loved the film. I did a sketch of Natalie Portman as the black swan a couple of weeks ago - the one from the movie poster.

Kristin Dudish said...

I think this is great - such a wonderful idea (I love puns too!)

priti.lisa said...

YaY for puns!
This card feels like Alice-in-Wonderland to me...really good!
xox

artangel said...

Love your card Donna - great composition and colour, and I love the pun!

Kat W said...

I love the expression of the girl & the kissing silhouettes. Fun pun :-)

Kat X