Friday, March 25, 2011

Illustration Friday: Toy. And Can You Find Ten Hidden Cars?

I took a children's illustration class some time ago. I have blogged this picture in the past, but here it is again since it so well fits the "Illustration Friday" theme of toy! "TOY!" Yay :-D

Also, this picture contains ten hidden cars. Can you find them?


Sadly, while the sleepover party these characters are having is rife with toys, there is no magnificent marsupial to be seen. If it were my sleepover, Fuzzles the Koala would be hanging out :-)

If anyone reading this doesn't know me, Fuzzles is a small plush koala toy of mine who I am very fond of. I am very fond of toys, stuffed toys, and dolls in general, so this theme makes me happy.

To view more color works of mine, please go to:

To submit or view submissions at Illustration Friday, please go to:

Hope everyone's having a good start to the weekend!

3 comments:

Maria Valentina said...

hi donna, very nice work.

INDIGENE said...

Such a wonderful illustration!

craftydvl said...

Thank you both very much (-: