Wednesday, March 16, 2011

I.A. and Web of Whimsy for Saint Patrick's Day!

Happy Saint Patrick's Day! I'm a day early but celebrations are fun early, no?



For this week's appropriate I.A. challenge, as well as for this week's Web of Whimsy, I am submitting a card that is romantic, hopefully full of good luck, and for Saint Patrick's Day.

To submit to I.A. or to see this week's submissions, please go to:
http://inspiration-avenue-team.blogspot.com/2011/03/weekly-challenge-happy-st-patricks-day.html

To submit to Web of Whimsy, or to view the submissions of other artsy peeps, please go to:
http://dthaase-lines.blogspot.com/p/whimsical-wednesday.html
.

Thanks for reading and good luck wishes to all (-:

9 comments:

Karen S. said...

Ah yes, they do appear to be ready for some St. Patty Day fun! Very stunning artwork! Quite lovely!

dthaase said...

I really like the design in this piece - well done...a bit of whimsical shamrock shuffle!

Msartist said...

Oh, I just love, love this! Perfect for St.Patrick's Day! Happy St. Patrick's Day ~ Theresa

pat said...

perfect!

gemma said...

Cute drawing and Green is the color of the heart chakra too. Happy First day of Spring.

Heather said...

YAY - This is so fun! I like the pots of gold in the background, too!

priti.lisa said...

I love the torn edges...great work always :)

Kat W said...

I love the man's expression in this - made me smile :-) A good fun take on the IA theme - fab!
Kat X

craftydvl said...

:-D <3 to everyone. I'm still computer hopping and will be better about regular responses when not doing so (-;