Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Creative Tuesdays: Breakfast!

Creative Tuesdays has the theme of "Breakfast" this week, so below is a commissioned card I made some time ago to fit the theme! Also, with Easter coming up, I figured a card with a rabbit and some eggs could work.


The caption was, "I Think You're Eggs-Cellent!"

To view this card on my site, and more love/romantic cards, here's my website link:

To View or Post a Breakfast Submission for Creative Tuesdays:

To view Mister Toast's Blog Overall:

Happy nom-nom-ing~!

12 comments:

Heather said...

Oh, ok, I love this! I think it's pretty, egg-cellent myself! It made me smile when i opened it up! You are so full of creativity! xo

(Queenmothermamaw) Peggy said...

Love it. So very creative.Yep, eggs and Easter.
QMM

Christine said...

this is so creative, thanks for sharing.

Betsy said...

very, very creative~! Love the eggs flying through the air! :)

EVA said...

Wonderfully eggsellent!!

Catherine... said...

Hi Donna, love this card... egg-cellent entry...

Wanda said...

Yes, that is so Egg-cellent!!! Who wouldn't want a cake served up by that cutie.

art2cee2 said...

What an adorable card! I love it. Eggs..fit the bill :-)

Dara Marlynne said...

So cute! I love the eggs, and the birdie and bunny give the girl a Snow-White-esque flair. Very creative!

Kristin Dudish said...

Ha! I love this play on words :)
Your heart shaped eggs are great!

xo
Kristin

Daniella said...

Hi! I am here from Creative Tuesdays!!
I love it!! The all of the individual elements are fab, and the "you are egg-cellent" cracked me up!! You are VERY talented!
xxDaniella

Mmm said...

Doona--this is indeed most eggs-cellent. I llove love ove it. Also, love your dvl portfolio site. VERY nice art there. Youa re one young talented woman. keep it up. TY for adding this to the theme. Works well.