Friday, February 25, 2011

Illustration Friday: Swarm

For this week's I.F., I'm submitting a Halloween greeting card I made that was captioned:

"May Your Halloween 'Bee' 'Purr-' Fect!"



While there are not billions upon billions of bees in this card, the boy is wearing a bee suit, and there are a few bees buzzing about. And yes, the theme "swarm" immediately made me think of bees, hence this submission.

As usual, the caption of this greeting card also shows my obsession with puns.

I tweeted and Facebooked the other day (speaking of puns), that I found a neighborhood salon called "Shear Perfection." I was super amused, because I love plays on words, no matter where I can find them.

To see more of my Birthday, Halloween, and "Just Because" cards, please go to:

To submit or view works at the Illustration Friday website, please go to:

Good Weekend Wishes to All.

2 comments:

INDIGENE said...

I really like your style and the deep color contrasts you create!

craftydvl said...

Thank you, @INDIGENE! You are a wonderful artist too, and a great user of vibrant colors :-) Hope you are having a lovely week !!