Friday, February 18, 2011

Illustration Friday: Layers


Cakes can have layers. Clothing can also have layers (jackets, with sweaters underneath, with more sweaters and shirts underneath, etcetera), which is why I picked this greeting card for this particular I.F. theme.


For other couple-y greeting cards like this one from my site, please go to:

To see all submissions for last week's "Sweater" and this week's "Layers," please go to:
http://illustrationfriday.com.

Stay warm this winter, everyone! And Happy Friday :-D

4 comments:

Debbie Clandening said...

Lovely card. I love the yellow in the back it really makes the room feel deep.
Deb

Kat W said...

I really like the choice of colours.

I found myself wanting to climb those stairs & see where they led!

Kat :-)

INDIGENE said...

Beautiful color and strong contrast!

craftydvl said...

Thanks everyone! I too think it would be fun to climb into many a staircase I've seen in a drawing. Would be very cool to suddenly find ones-self in another universe like that :-D