Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Creative Tuesdays: Lucky !!

The theme this week for Creative Tuesdays was "Lucky," so I felt that posting a Saint Patrick's Day greeting card would do the trick!


The illo comes complete with meeses dancing, kids dancing too, and the requisite green coloring with a tiny pot of gold with a rainbow coming out.

I feel lucky to have discovered "Creative Tuesdays," and I love the work Mister Toast posts on his blog. Both his own, and that made by others who reply to his challenges!

Here's his blog:
http://goodteatoo.blogspot.com/.

And here's the link to everyone's work for this challenge:

Have lucky Tuesdays, everyone!

12 comments:

Heather said...

This is so cool. I like all of the little details you have going on here. Cute mice dancing, there, too! Super creative, I love that. have a great day -

Sophia said...

Your St Patty card is lovely! Adore the mice dancing around the heart and the boy swinging from the tree. =)

Happy Tuesday!

Wanda said...

What a cute card. Love all the tiny details, and all the activity going on.... love the little dancing mice, the children, and what a sweet little pot of gold and rainbow.

Missy said...

Cute, I like the little rainbow and all the mice!

Betsy said...

You certainly have a 'style' that I'm recognizing as yours now! Very nice...you love the dark colors, too. :)

I especially love the heart in the tree bark!

Christine said...

this is a nice, happy card, good job!

Dara Marlynne said...

Cool card!! I would be the one swinging on the limb. lol. The lil mice are adorable too!

Jenny Blair said...

Wow, wonderful detail and loads of love and luck in this piece. Gorgeous! :)

(Queenmothermamaw) Peggy said...

This is a commercial worthy card. All the detail makes it so warm and full of action too. Great job.
QMM

Mmm said...

Donna, I could look at your art piece for a very long time. Love it. It really does tell a story--a very darling one at that. What a great interpretation too!! T.Y. :)

EVA said...

Great sketch filled with luck AND fun!!!

craftydvl said...

Thank you all for the kind comments! I am hoping to get my computer back in the world of the living, so I can get better about replying and commenting myself <3