Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Whimsical Wednesday, Jan. 4th 2011


For this week's "Whimsical Wednesday," I am posting a linocut I did a while ago called "Soul Shuffle."
There's a happy couple, hearts, a puppy, and an angel rocking out to good music on her smiley iPod. Hence the word "shuffle" in the title.

For anyone curious, more linocuts and etchings I have done can be found here at my website:
http://drawdvl.com/etchings-and-linocuts.html

Back to all things Whimsical on Wednesdays.

This week's Wizard of Whimsy is sure to "light up your life!" I can't resist punning. Winner ahoy, and congratulations!

To see this week's whimsy, or to post some of your own, here is the link:
http://dthaase.blogspot.com/2011/01/whimsical-wednesday-wk-8.html

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Karen S. said...

Oh I so love this style! ...and it's really cool in this black and white style....awesome!

dthaase said...

a wonderful creation and great submission to the whimsy - great to have you back again!

Kat Mortensen said...

I like this a lot! It looks like it's ready to be the cover of a funky cd.

Kat