Thursday, January 6, 2011

Sneak Peeks Of Spot Illos








Along with drawing more fashion illos, a N.Y. (as in New Year, not New York (-; heh heh) resolution I've made is to add a spot illustration section to my website.

Here are my newest illos for the year, c. 2011! 2010 felt like it went by rather quickly.


In any event, while the spot illo part of my site is not yet done, I have at least gone ahead and posted these three that I've worked on.


And with this final post of the night, I must be off. There are errands to be run before the morning. I am excited, as the whole Samurai group of artists is heading down to the "Amazing Arizona Convention" tomorrow.



If you live in the Phoenix area, come to the con on Saturday and/or Sunday to say hello. The convention is being held at the Mesa Convention Center, in nearby Mesa.

And, hey. If you like Samurais, pick up our anthology! You will get a breadth of style and work from several very cool artists.

No comments: