Friday, January 7, 2011

Illustration Friday. Deja Vu.

I am quickly updating from a fellow artist's iPad. Strange but true! In any case, Ilustration Friday has assigned us to show a piece related to Deja Vu. As that makes me think of the past and my own memories that sometimes come back as if they'd just happened just the other day, I have posted a brown ink on brown paper drawing I did some time ago, which is called "Happy Zoo."

It is inspired from a photo taken... Well not yesterday. Any way, good tidings to all for a good weekend !!


6 comments:

Agnes said...

Oh, I like it!

Coreopsis said...

This is pretty wild--twisted almost, with the way the light falls on their faces, and all the planes/parts of their faces and clothes and the background separate into different shapes. Nice!

Jack Foster said...

This is cool Donna!

INDIGENE said...

Very cool imagery!

Rabbit Town Animator said...

Wow! It looks like a woodcut. Great work!

COBOL said...

Wonderful drawing