Friday, October 29, 2010

Illustration Friday, October Twenty-Ninth-- Spent. And, Long Beach Comic Con.

As I have been up since very early and have a lot of insane preparation for Long Beach Comic Con, which I have to be at in a matter of hours, I myself am feeling extremely "spent."

But, here is an illustration to show a different kind of "spent."




"Time well spent," by these characters playing and having fun for Halloween.

I just made this greeting card, and a bunch for Long Beach Comic Con, and I am excited if very stressed.

To check out more I.F. "Spent" entries, and last week's "racing" entries, please go here: http://illustrationfriday.com/

To check out my Birthday and Halloween Greeting Cards, please go here: http://drawdvl.com/birthday-and-other-cards.html

Happy Halloween, everyone!

If you're in the SoCal Area, please come to the Long Beach Convention Center between 1:00 PM until 8:00 PM tonight, 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM tomorrow, and 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM on Halloween, Sunday. It promises to be a great convention and a good time. Check out the booth I'm sharing at Booth 801.

Signing off with hopes for a "Boo" tiful weekend :-p

2 comments:

Chibi Janine said...

Good luck with the event hope it goes well for you. Lovely illustration

Love Blisters Factory said...

love the kitty in the witches hat