Friday, September 10, 2010

Illustration Friday! This Week's Theme: "Proverb."

The proverb I've chosen is, "A Woman's Work is Never Done."



I felt this greeting card I made fit the theme.

In my mind, the lady has just gotten home from a long day at work, is now getting to washing dishes, and is then going to play with her silly daughter (and help her with homework, likely, too) when done with that.

So, all work that can be fun in its own right, but work that all the same is not yet done ;-)

To see more entries on this week's I.F. theme of "Proverb," and to see last week's entries on the theme of "Dessert," please go to http://www.illustrationfriday.com/.

To see more of my "Family and Friends Greeting Cards," please check out this section of my website: http://www.drawdvl.com/family-and-friends-cards.html

Happy Friday, everyone.

And on a more somber note, Rest In Peace to those who passed nine years ago tomorrow in my home state of New York, and peace and love to their loved ones, and to everyone, no matter where they are, who has passed, suffered, or lost a loved one.

I hope someday healing will be possible world-round.

1 comment:

josh pincus is crying said...

awesome coloring! nice work.