Friday, July 16, 2010

Happy Friday! Illustration Friday Round Dos

So I am a week early, but since this greeting card fits the Illustration Friday theme for the upcoming week--breakfast--I wanted to submit it.



The caption was, "I Think You're Eggs-Cellent!"

(Albeit, apart from the eggs, this is an extraordinarily sugary breakfast... but hey, waking up with cakes and cookies would at least be yummy, right? I went heavy on the sweet, literally, imagery when I made this as it was a commissioned Valentine for a girl who was a dancer, and who also loved to bake.)

To view this card in its original locale, and more love/romantic cards, here's my website link:
http://www.drawdvl.com/romantic-cards.html.

To check out this past week's Illustration Friday entries (themed Diary) or the upcoming new ones (Breakfast, as said above), here's the website:
http://illustrationfriday.com

Happy Friday all!! :-)

3 comments:

anjou said...

very cute

craftydvl said...

Thank you! Saw yours, loved the patterns/croissants.

Jannie aka Chickengirl said...

Love the heart-shaped eggs :-)