Saturday, February 27, 2010

I'm hungry

But my stomach is meh, so I will instead post pictures of cards I drew of happiness. All the scenes are of people eating, playing with food, or playing in/around it (fantasy pictures, I s'pose, since it's not usually commonplace to sit in/play with life size eggs or slabs of cookie dough)


I believe this card's captioning is about being "Super Sweet."


This was a Valentine's Day Card I did, captioned en EspaƱol. Same general sweetness theme.


"You Have a Pizza My Heart!"


This is a fun/Love type Card, that says "You Are Super Sweet!"


"You're So Eggs-Cellent!" (Slight variation on a commission I did, in terms of the girls positioning. Commission was more detailed, this one seems foodier.)



Don't recall the caption of the top of my head, but the virtual soup seems yum.


I am now a tired cat.


That is all. Goodnight, Moon! World. Blogosphere! Okay. Stopping now.

No comments: